in global cyber and non-cyber Survivability and security recruitment and customer fulfilment,
not just satisfaction”.
Unprecedented Expertise & Solutions
Click here to Upload your CV & Qualifications
What’s Critically Missing?
Strategic Survivability Awareness, Matched by the Right
Leadership, Expertise & People Talent
Many top decision makers, boards, and national security councils cannot consider and implement revised new strategies and solutions because they are not aware that solutions exist and may not possess the necessary in house expertise or advisors to advise them. Moreover, integrating critically needed new processes into existing protocols cannot be done by traditional experts. This requires specialist leadership and operational expertise to implement and oversee this inhouse or by external experts to also assist in updating and overseeing their governance model(s).
Why Work with us over your current cyber security recruitment agency?
Era of the Unprecedented Threats Require ‘Unprecedented Solutions, Leadership, Expertise & Talent’
As predicted in 2012 by MLi Group chairman Khaled, today cyber-attacks are no longer exclusive to financial motivation. Ideological, extremist, terrorist and geopolitical motivations are behind many cyber-attacks that are devastating nations and organizations alike on unprecedented scales.Read More
This is magnified many folds with the advent of speed of technological innovation taking place daily which national and international law enforcement agencies are handicapped in being able to keep up. Equally handicapped are the existing regulatory and compliance frames works and requirements which are often 10 years late. ‘Best practices’ are ineffective dinosaurs in the Era of Unprecedented and unmitigated Geo-Poli-Cyber motivated Threats.
Our Ethos & Code of Practice
Just like it parent company, The ML Group, and although Survivability Recruitment™ is a business, we are not purely motivated by money. Our primary goal is to help our clients be better able to secure their effective and competitive cyber and non cyber survivability in the Era of Unprecedented threats.
Our code of Practice.
- We will never recommend a service for you to implement that you do not need.
- We are NOT a sales company.
- We do NOT hire sales staff.
- Our representatives who deal with clients are Client Survivability Satisfaction Officers
List of some leadership and operational jobs, titles, roles, positions, expertise & talent that Survivability Recruitment™ can offer you.
Job and role function market with (*) means it can be available as inhouse (permanent officer/staff) or virtual (external)
- National Survivability and Security Officer *
- Corporate Survivability and Security Officer *
- National Geo-Poli-Cyber Risk Officer*
- Corporate Geo-Poli-Cyber Risk Officer*
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) *
- Chief Security & Information Officer (CSIO) *
- Pen Testing Experts (Internal & External) *
- Cyber Survivability & Security Risk Auditors *
- Cyber Survivability & Security Risk Analysts *
- Cyber Forensics Investigative Specialists (Pre-Breach & Post-Breach) *
- Geo-Political Experts & Analysis – (General & Sector Focused – Regional or International *
- Application Security – (Auditors, Pen-Testers & Patchers)
- Cyber Security Policy Audits & Survivability Development *
- Cyber Security Policy Audits & Survivability Development *
Plus many more…
We work closely with our clients to first identify their specific needs and priorities, not just the job specs they are seeking.
Our in-depth and unique understanding of Cyber Security and Survivability make better able to identify the exacting skills required to do the role, and to make recommendations accordingly.
What is Geo-Poli-Cyber™ (GPC™)
MLi Group created the terms Poli-Cyber™ and Geo-Poli-Cyber™ in 2012 and 2013. Geo-Poli-Cyber™ attacks are political ideological, terrorist, extremist, ‘religious’, and/or geopolitically motivated.
Geo-Poli-Cyber™ motivations are significantly different from financially motivated cyber-attacks in damage, scale, magnitude and direct and indirect impact on organizations, the nation state, its stakeholders, and specifically citizens’ lives and livelihoods. Their effective mitigation strategies and solutions are also very different.Read More
GPC™ attacks are often aimed at coercing or altering the political and economic direction and fate of nations and organizations. To date, national and corporate resiliency, continuity, and cyber security strategies/solutions continue to fail in defending or mitigating alike. This new and continuously escalating threat vector threatens not only corporate and national security, but their effective and competitive “Survivability.” For more information, contact MLi Group to request a private briefing or visit: https://mligrp.com or https://Survivability.news
How we Operate
We screen candidate first to determine their ideal suitability for the mandated role. This includes:
The candidates that will be provided will be pre-screened by our internal experts to ensure they have the expertise to fulfil the role they are being considered for. The pre-screening will include:
- 15-20mins in-depth technical call to ascertain their competence in the core areas, ability to adapt to changes and accept the survivability mindset
- Data Driven Cultural Assessment – often it is not the technical expertise that causes a person to fail within a job but the inability to fit in within a new organisation so our unique system helps to mitigate the chances of cultural failures (UK Only)
- Verbal Reference Checking – this helps to get a better view of candidates, find any red flags prior to recruitment and provides peace of mind for clients knowing the candidate has previously performed in a similar role
- In-depth consultation by a recruitment expert to review all areas of a candidate’s profile, work experience and qualifications helping to provide a brief to help clients understand the strengths of each candidate
- We manage the entire process so no admin for you, all fully automated CRM system which can be used to manage the admin / interview scheduling and makes the entire process more efficient > leaving nothing for you to do except review CVs and interview the candidates
What does this mean for our clients?
- ZERO Admin for Clients
- Best Candidates
- Reduced Time to Hire
- Increased Retention Rates
- Client’s Focus on Core Business
- Recruit and Grow
Essentially we can optimise your recruitment process, give you exclusivity on the best candidates in the Market (not just those actively looking) and increase your retention rates!
Why not book a free 15-20minute consultation so we can understand you recruitment needs and see if we can help?